Cyber-attacks are becoming increasingly sophisticated as enterprises are digitizing rapidly. As remote working is becoming the new-norm, legacy infrastructure, newly developed applications to ecosystems and diverse endpoints are keeping CISOs hard at work to reinforce their defensive posture, manage emerging new vulnerabilities, and derive agile responses and containment plans for the inevitable incidents.
But facing budget pressure, CISOs are challenged to proactively maximize their resources to protect the data, assets, applications, and services of their enterprises, and to remain compliant in a changing regulatory environment. As such, they must rethink and reprioritize their security approaches to boost protection and curtain risks exposure in accordance with the transformation of their enterprises.
Questex Asia’s Total Security Conference 2021 in Hong Kong on 23 September will serve as the ideal platform for CISOs, heads of IT, heads of security and regulators to explore strategies and tactics in a digitized, fast-paced, and interconnected technology landscape.
Key topics discussed in 2021 to enhance your security strategies:
- Establishing defence-in-depth security strategies to counter sophisticated attacks
- Adopting zero trust and least privileged access to safeguard data, assets, applications, and services
- Future-proofing network security in alignment to agile IT infrastructure developments
- Enhancing the security robustness of ecosystems and interconnections
- Embedding security controls and tests into application development lifecycles
- Prioritizing security investments and vulnerability resolutions based on enterprise risk appetite
Who Should Attend
To ensure the conference offers the highest degree of relevancy, only C-Level, Senior Executives and IT professionals from corporate, public and government agencies are invited to attend.
This exclusive format allows delegates to connect with those peers whose insights they respect the most – through exceptional networking, business meetings and strategic information-sharing sessions.
Business and IT professionals in enterprise-wide security, risk management, BCM or critical infrastructure:
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Head / Director / VP – IT Security
- Head / Director / VP – Technology Risk
- Head / Director / VP – Business Continuity Management
- Head / Director / VP – IT Security & Assurance
- Head / Director / VP – Information Security Risk
- Lead – Technical Architecture