Hong Kong’s enterprises, being part of the global financial hub, has larger stakes to keep enterprises secure. With the advent of sophisticated threat vectors deployed by industrial and individual players, CISOs will have plans for strategic and tactical collaborations to be cyber-secure and resilient.
Changing geopolitical situations and its potential ramifications to enterprises, cross-border dataflow, collaborations with stakeholders and hiring/retaining reliable security professionals are long-term strategic concerns for the CISO. Also, understanding how the industry-centric threat landscape evolves, how to ensure the supply chain security and manage regulatory compliance are a few tactical investments being considered.
10th Total Security Conference Hong Kong, taking place on July 11, 2024, alongside 13th CIO Innovation Forum Hong Kong will be the premier conference dedicated to present solution-driven perspectives to both the strategic and tactical challenges a CISO faces.
Throughout the conference, we will delve deep into a wide range of topics:
- Tackling the expanding breadth and depth of attack vectors
- Strengthening security measures amid the widespread adoption of Gen. AI in BUs
- Navigating the intricate security landscape in the era of Web 3.0
- Comprehending the profound impact of human-centric elements in fostering resilience and ensuring robust cybersecurity.
- Harnessing advanced practices for incident response and recovery.
- Securing data assets in an interconnected world
- Evaluating the growing importance of IoT security to protect critical business systems
Who Should Attend
To ensure the conference offers the highest degree of relevancy, only C-Level, Senior Executives and IT professionals from corporate, public and government agencies are invited to attend.
This exclusive format allows delegates to connect with those peers whose insights they respect the most – through exceptional networking, business meetings and strategic information-sharing sessions.
Business and IT professionals in enterprise-wide security, risk management, BCM or critical infrastructure:
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Head / Director / VP – IT Security
- Head / Director / VP – Technology Risk
- Head / Director / VP – Business Continuity Management
- Head / Director / VP – IT Security & Assurance
- Head / Director / VP – Information Security Risk
- Lead – Technical Architecture
Events are great for business.
Let’s make them good for the world.
Quest Zero is the Questex initiative to bring you community connection, discovery and learning without the green house gasses. We’re committed to reach net zero by 2050 – if not before!
Learn more about the Quest Zero initiative and specific actions already being taken to reduce emissions at events like this one.Quest Zero Initiative