With the advancement of technology, comes more sophistication of cyber threats, and Hong Kong is no stranger to these types of security breaches. The country has faced a tremendous uptick in cyber-crimes over the past 3 years causing data breaches and costly losses to ransomware and phishing scams. The resulting credibility loss and recovery phases to normal operations can cause CISOs and security leaders to rethink their endpoint security approach towards a more comprehensive end-to-end approach.
As the complexity of the enterprise of hyperconnected ecosystems keep increasing, so are the vulnerabilities – endpoint, API, app, web, cloud – all are prone to attack. Even with new penetration tests and external audits, CISOs now need more specialist stakeholder groups to thwart breaches and identify technology partners who offer scalable and interoperable solutions.
Questex’s engaging Total Security Conference Hong Kong 2023 will bring forth several discussions including building your security roadmap, risk management, data governance, and talking through business recovery & continuity plans that have become increasingly remote and more focused on stakeholders.
Attend this Premier Conference to gain insights into:
- Enhancing the CISOs role in security strategy and improving cyber maturity
- Developing a comprehensive and robust security posture to protect against malware & phishing scams
- Protecting your organization with end-to-end security measures and strategies
- Exploring the use of disruptive tech such as AR, IoT, ML to detect and mitigate cyber-threats
- Establishing an incident response and disaster recovery capability to achieve maximum network security
- Examining network security requirements and cloud security features
- Ensuring data privacy and safety of all assets and accounts
- Cultivating a cybersecurity culture by raising awareness, supporting training and capacity building for future talent
Who Should Attend
To ensure the conference offers the highest degree of relevancy, only C-Level, Senior Executives and IT professionals from corporate, public and government agencies are invited to attend.
This exclusive format allows delegates to connect with those peers whose insights they respect the most – through exceptional networking, business meetings and strategic information-sharing sessions.
Business and IT professionals in enterprise-wide security, risk management, BCM or critical infrastructure:
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Head / Director / VP – IT Security
- Head / Director / VP – Technology Risk
- Head / Director / VP – Business Continuity Management
- Head / Director / VP – IT Security & Assurance
- Head / Director / VP – Information Security Risk
- Lead – Technical Architecture
Room for Big Ideas
A Safe Space
Rapid Response Team
Events are great for business.
Let’s make them good for the world.
Quest Zero is the Questex initiative to bring you community connection, discovery and learning without the green house gasses. We’re committed to reach net zero by 2050 – if not before!
Learn more about the Quest Zero initiative and specific actions already being taken to reduce emissions at events like this one.Learn More
Let’s reach net zero together!
Download tips on how you can have a more sustainable event experience.